I love supermarkets. Big ones, small ones, clean ones, smelly one, I love them all. I would spend hours in supermarkets like how some women would in shoe stores. The trouble with supermarkets though is that I either have to go very early to avoid the scary shoving grandmothers and women with gigantic strollers aka Toe Crushers, or I go in the dead of the night but run the risk of seeing very hungry rats scurrying around in the rice department. “EEE! Rats?! Dun bluff lah!” you might say. I will look at you straight in the eye and say “I sumpah, no bluff you. I have seen it before and I don’t want to see it again.”
Going grocery shopping with the little boy can sometimes also be a little trying as long as there is a trolley in sight. Folks with kids will know what I mean. They don’t want to sit still, they just want to make a run for it with the trolley in a super busy supermarket. If that doesn’t work, they will cling onto the trolley to perform weird cirque du soleil-ish stunts. Sigh.
I must confess I am quite the suaku when it comes to online shopping. Really so easy meh? I’ve heard about RedMart.com from so many of my friends, I knew I had to check it out because if you don’t try, how would you know?
Why shop online?
- I can shop online any time I want, anywhere I want. RedMart.com even has its own iPhone app which I always refer to when I’m out and about.
- If you find anything wrong with the items delivered, you can always email or give them a call to get it sorted out.
- I don’t have to wait 20mins in line during peak hours just to pay for 2 bags of chips.
- I don’t have to waste time waiting and looking for parking space.
- Free delivery on orders above $75.
- Same day delivery on orders placed before 10am. Last delivery time slot is 8-10pm. Woohoo!
- You just might get a handsome delivery guy knocking at your door. Mine was quite cute. Got photo evidence! I’ll show you in my next post, I promise!
All that time saved means more time for the little things.
So you see, ordering your non-perishables from RedMart.com is quick and easy. Click. Click. Done!
Especially for readers of Mother of Xander!!
RedMart.com is offering 10% discount off your first purchase.
How? Just enter the code rm_momxan before you check out your purchase.
Free delivery for orders above $49 until 31 August 2013!! Phuwah! How to beat that?? You see suah buy also can reach $49 you know? Please check their website for more details.
Disclaimer: I was compensated by RedMart.com for this post but all opinions and views are my own.